Session Availability

Schedule Update

I am currently scheduling sessions for October through December 2009. Please keep in mind newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life.

Thank you everyone for your interest in booking a session! My availability for the next couple months is limited so please do not wait to contact me to schedule your session.

Due to lots of inquiries and life in general, I am not creating a waiting list. The best way to get a session is to subscribe to my blog. This way it is first come first serve.

I am now booked. Thank you to all interested.

Allison

Monday, October 12, 2009

Syracuse, NE

My sister and her family are here visiting from Syracuse, NE. It is pretty funny we live in the same city but different states. I don't get to see them often so I am soaking in as much family time as I can this week.

Melissa, I know you are excited to see...





4 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful photos of your sister and her family! What an awesome location with all of the fall color in the background. GORGEOUS!

Christina said...

Allison, you have the most beautiful family members! Great pics!

Chris said...

Beautiful photo of your family! They must love these. The colors are terrific, that mustard yellow with the fall colors in background!! Love it!

jmason said...

Great job!!!! I love the family pic...how sweet!