Session Availability

Schedule Update

I am currently scheduling sessions for October through December 2009. Please keep in mind newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life.

Thank you everyone for your interest in booking a session! My availability for the next couple months is limited so please do not wait to contact me to schedule your session.

Due to lots of inquiries and life in general, I am not creating a waiting list. The best way to get a session is to subscribe to my blog. This way it is first come first serve.

I am now booked. Thank you to all interested.

Allison

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Neighbors and Friends

I am very lucky to have a great group of neighbors. This family is beautiful inside and out. Thanks for letting me drag you all over the place.

FYI, if you know this family do not say a word to K's parents...they are going to be a surprise.

A little urban...




A little country...


5 comments:

Christina said...

Amazing Allison!!!!! What a beautiful family and such great pictures!!!!! I love the 1st one the most!

Stacy Nicole (SNL) said...

Allison these are great they should love them!

Melissa said...

All of these are stunning. You truly have such a gift, Allison. A true artist.

Chris said...

All the images are terrific! I love your locations, so jealous! You did a wonderful job for this gorgeous family!!

jmason said...

Oh my gosh...great job!!!!! I love all of them!!!