Session Availability

Schedule Update

I am currently scheduling sessions for October through December 2009. Please keep in mind newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life.

Thank you everyone for your interest in booking a session! My availability for the next couple months is limited so please do not wait to contact me to schedule your session.

Due to lots of inquiries and life in general, I am not creating a waiting list. The best way to get a session is to subscribe to my blog. This way it is first come first serve.

I am now booked. Thank you to all interested.

Allison

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Muse

The oldest has been one of my favorite little girls to photograph. She is such a natural in front of the camera. Looks like her little sister is following her footsteps.



4 comments:

jmason said...

How cute!!! I love the white dresses...adorable!

Christina said...

They are cutie patooties! Love the field with the barn in the background.

Chris said...

These are gorgeous! The locations you have to use are beautiful. They are both adorable!

Melissa said...

Oh these are so gorgeous, Allison! The colors are so beautiful. And how lucky you are to have such beautiful little muses to photograph. Amazing location!