Session Availability

Schedule Update

I am currently scheduling sessions for October through December 2009. Please keep in mind newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life.

Thank you everyone for your interest in booking a session! My availability for the next couple months is limited so please do not wait to contact me to schedule your session.

Due to lots of inquiries and life in general, I am not creating a waiting list. The best way to get a session is to subscribe to my blog. This way it is first come first serve.

I am now booked. Thank you to all interested.

Allison

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Expecting

A, you are one beautiful momma to be! Does she not have the maternity glow?! I am patiently waiting for the big news...


Sunset is one of my favorite times to shoot. The lighting is so warm and beautiful.





4 comments:

Melissa said...

She is absolutely stunning, Allison. Her whole gallery is just jaw dropping. I wish I looked this good pregnant! I may have had a few more. :)

Can't wait to see her beautiful baby. Wonderful work again!

Christina said...

What a gorgeous momma to be! You have captured her maternity glow perfectly! Makes me wish I was pregnant again.

jmason said...

Great job Allison!! I wish you'd come out here and take pics for me! I'm sure this momma is thrilled with her pics!

Jessica Deane said...

Such beautiful maternity pictures Allison! You did wonderful!!!