Session Availability

Schedule Update

I am currently scheduling sessions for October through December 2009. Please keep in mind newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life.

Thank you everyone for your interest in booking a session! My availability for the next couple months is limited so please do not wait to contact me to schedule your session.

Due to lots of inquiries and life in general, I am not creating a waiting list. The best way to get a session is to subscribe to my blog. This way it is first come first serve.

I am now booked. Thank you to all interested.

Allison

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Slugger

This little guy is a fighter. He had immediate surgery after he was born and was in the hospital for the first 3 weeks. I couldn't wait for him to come home so I could get my hands on him.

6 lbs of pure cuteness.






8 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, that last pictures is my favorite! Beautiful!!!!

Melissa said...

Oh Allison - you amaze me. These are stunning. And I agree, that last one takes my breath away. Gorgeous work!

jmason said...

He's so adorable!! Great job!

Kristel said...

Oh wow, these are absolutely gorgeous! I love the one of mom & baby - so sweet!

The Svoboda Family said...

I always love looking at your newborn images. All three of these shots are absolutely beautiful...but the first and last are my favs. You have quite the way with the little ones don't you Allison?! Great job...as usual!

Laura said...

What peaceful, original photos. You do wonderful work!

marie said...

I just love looking at work. It's so crisp and beautiful and your bws are tdf.

MissIndy said...

I wish I had your skill with kids. These are absolutely gorgeous!