Session Availability

Schedule Update

I am currently scheduling sessions for October through December 2009. Please keep in mind newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life.

Thank you everyone for your interest in booking a session! My availability for the next couple months is limited so please do not wait to contact me to schedule your session.

Due to lots of inquiries and life in general, I am not creating a waiting list. The best way to get a session is to subscribe to my blog. This way it is first come first serve.

I am now booked. Thank you to all interested.

Allison

Sunday, October 5, 2008

WEBSITE!

It is still under construction, but I can't wait any longer. Grab your favorite drink, sit back, and enjoy all the cuteness. Make sure you turn your volume up! :)

www.allisonrumblephotography.com


7 comments:

The Svoboda Family said...

Allison, I loved looking at your website. I could seriously spend hours there enjoying all your pictures. I know you have spent a lot of time on it...and it shows. It looks great!!!

Melissa said...

woo-hoo! Glad you are finally releasing it to the rest of the world! :) And btw, that just might be the cutest pic EVER! Can I take her home??? :)

Excellent site, girl.

Melissa Corcoran Photography

Christina said...

LOVE it!!!! Perfect song, perfect 1st photo, love the inspiration, so many pics I've never seen! LOVE it!

jmason said...

Wow!!...I love it!! The song is beautiful and it all flows so nicely together! Great job!!

J.lay photos said...

Allison, I just viewed the website for the first time. WOW! It brought tears to my eyes. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I can't wait to get there myself. Still learning and having fun. What a great song too! I am still teary eyed. I am so proud of you. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Allison,
I looked at the site a earlier today and I loved it. I have tried to get in touch with you to set up a session, but I bet you are incredibly busy!
Can't wait to hear from you!
-Stephanie Sindoni

Brea said...

Oh, I love it, Allison!!!! It looks fantastic and your work is just beautiful! :)