Session Availability

Schedule Update

I am currently scheduling sessions for October through December 2009. Please keep in mind newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life.

Thank you everyone for your interest in booking a session! My availability for the next couple months is limited so please do not wait to contact me to schedule your session.

Due to lots of inquiries and life in general, I am not creating a waiting list. The best way to get a session is to subscribe to my blog. This way it is first come first serve.

I am now booked. Thank you to all interested.

Allison

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 months

I know, I have been a bad blogger lately. It has been very busy around here. With a new baby, new house, and all the summer activities I have not been on the computer as much as I would like. Once things calm down I promise I will post more.

Kendall is growing like a weed. I can't believe she is almost 3 months!



6 comments:

jmason said...

Oh my word...could she be any cuter!?!? B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

The Svoboda Family said...

Allison, she is just gorgeous. Look at those sparkly eyes! Love the backdrop too by the way.

Christina said...

She is gorgeous!!! Good thing she has two older brothers to fend off the boys!

toni said...

she might be the cutest little thing i have ever seen. adorable!!!

Broken Up said...

Hey, OMG Ally, Your kids are so super cute! And Kendall is just as beautiful as her Mommy! I hope I get to meet her soon...You are so talented...I would love to have you take my kids pitcures...I hope all is well!
Best..Cara

Brea said...

She is gorgeous, Allison, and I LOVE these shots!