Session Availability

Schedule Update

I am currently scheduling sessions for October through December 2009. Please keep in mind newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life.

Thank you everyone for your interest in booking a session! My availability for the next couple months is limited so please do not wait to contact me to schedule your session.

Due to lots of inquiries and life in general, I am not creating a waiting list. The best way to get a session is to subscribe to my blog. This way it is first come first serve.

I am now booked. Thank you to all interested.

Allison

Monday, January 14, 2008

Think Blue

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing!

Just 1 for now...

6 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous!

Who's Sweet On You? said...

WOW! Maternity is such a gorgeous thing, carrying a new blessing. I think it should always be documented. Congrats to whoever had the courage to do so!:) beautiful!

Unknown said...

Is that you!!?

Melissa said...

Stunning... captures the beauty of pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

your pictures are amazing.where is you business located?

rumble21 said...

Thanks. I do not have a formal business. I take pictures out of my house in the Syracuse area. If you have questions please email me at allison_rumble@yahoo.com

Allison