Session Availability

Schedule Update

I am currently scheduling sessions for October through December 2009. Please keep in mind newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life.

Thank you everyone for your interest in booking a session! My availability for the next couple months is limited so please do not wait to contact me to schedule your session.

Due to lots of inquiries and life in general, I am not creating a waiting list. The best way to get a session is to subscribe to my blog. This way it is first come first serve.

I am now booked. Thank you to all interested.

Allison

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

One more...

of my boys for today, lol. FYI - I will be on vaction July 3rd- 8th.

R loves to smile and to get him to stop smiling is a task. This is his best serious face.



My baby is turning 1 in a couple weeks!





1 comment:

kremp said...

Your guys are some of the most handsome ones I have ever seen. Landons hair is too cute, he looks like such a grown up with it combed like that. And Riley, he is getting to be such a little man.
Thanks for starting this up because I LOVE seeing all of the pictures you take. You tend to make any picture look like a million dollars!! thanks for sharing!!